Did you know that the Bharatpur Beach of Neil Island offered spectacular glass bottom boat rides? There are chances that you were unaware of it until we told you so.
There are many places to visit in India like Kurnool, Ziro, Khajjiar and more that are not known about but offers a great destination vacation. The reason is just that these are the places that are not talked about much before. There is a lack of knowledge about these places amongst travelers or tourists. Tourists when browsing through the search engines, they find places that often get the limelight. Several such exquisite tourist destinations in India are yet to be explored.
It is this reason that TheIndia has brought the unique concept of allowing tourists (users) to add photographs and description of the places they have been to. It is an exclusive platform offering all the vacationers a happy time to enjoy the true essence of the beautiful places set amidst the nation.
TheIndia thrives on three E's- Explore, Endeavor and Enlighten
It gives complete freedom to explore and discover places that you may come across while travelling. Even if it is the remotest part of your city, but you think sums up to a beautiful holiday destination, TheIndia supports that too.
It is this reason that tourists can help each other in exploring unique places of India. All that a traveller is expected to do is-
- Just click on the thumbnail of that place
- It directs you to the complete detailed page of the site. You will find information right from its location to the languages, cuisines, transportation, things to do, places to visit, attractions of the site, shopping experience, what must be tried etc. in merely one click.
The best part is all the images that are put forth on the portal are clicked by the users itself, and hence there are no filters that are added.
The community members of TheIndia portal shared 350+ places along with images, location details, cuisines, things to do and other important details which helps other members to explore those places. This page of TheIndia gets updated with 1500+ images of different places. There are more than 100+ cities that stand covered on TheIndia platform. So be it Manali or Udaipur, if there is anything that one wishes to know, it is here that can be understood with just one click.
Features of TheIndia
One of its first kinds in India, tourism community portal, intends to help tourist to explore best places to visit in India. Its sui generis features make it worthy for every traveller to have a look before he is set to visit the place.
- It is run by the travel and road trip enthusiasts, so the photographs, travelogues etc. are firsthand knowledge, real and are genuine.
- TheIndia provides accurate and personalized information to make the travel experience in India a pleasurable one.
- It gives you an overview of the place, on what to expect, how to go about it, things that should be kept in mind, etc.
- This portal also helps with the impeccable mapping system that eases out to discover the lesser known places effortlessly.
- TheIndia users are given the liberty to add any new place even if they are not listed on the ‘places’ page.
- The portal allows its users to add as many photographs as one desires to give a brief idea of the place. In fact, more the merrier, even if it is already listed on the place page. A user will add new images to the previously recorded place.
India has the best mountainous terrains that do not limit to Leh and Ladakh but has several other destinations like Spiti and Hemis that tourists have not heard about much. Similarly, many travellers who browse to go to hill stations, all they can think of are Shimla or Ooty, but India has endless to it. We have Pachmarhi Hill station located in Madhya Pradesh, Munnar in Kerala and so on.
It is this mission that TheIndia wants to bring forth a one-stop solution towards all the travel queries and expeditions. Visit India’s iconic places, explore the unexpected places, and bring India closer to TheIndia.