Balasinor dinosaur museum is located in Raiyoli village of Balasinor town. This is an ideal place for people having an interest in archeology. Dinosaur Fossil Park is the most popular tourist place in Balasinor. It is second largest dinosaur fossil park in the world. It was the home of 13 species of dinosaurs. It is also referred as India' Jurassic park
Dinosaur Park Balasinor Entry fees
- Tickets for adults are 20 Rs. per head
- Tickets for Children (5 to 12) is 10 Rs. per head
- Tickets for museums are 500 Rs. Per person
Balasinor Dinosaur Fossil Park Timings
- This dinosaur museum remains open from 8 am to 6 pm except for Monday.
Best Time to visit Dinosaur Fossil park
- November to February and June to October is the best time to visit this fossil park. You should avoid visiting from March to May if you have a child with you.
Balasinor Dinosaur Fossil Park Nearby Places
- Hanumanji Temple
- Khodiyar Mata Temple
- Shiv Shambhu Mahadev Temple
- Kedareshwar Temple
Balasinor Dinosaur Fossil Park Distance from Ahmedabad: 103 km
Balasinor Dinosaur Fossil Park Distance from Vadodara: 115 km