Kashi Vishwanath is the temple located on the bank of the Ganga river and dedicated to Lord Shiva. It is one of the twelve Jyotirlingas of Shiva. History of this temple said that it was destroyed & reconstructed by so many times. This place is an important pilgrimage for the Hindus. They try to visit this place once in a life to get Moksha. So many temples in India are built with the same architectural structure as the Kashi Vishwanath temple.
Kashi Vishwanath Temple Timings - 3 am to 11 pm.
Kashi Vishwanath Aarti Timings:
- Mangala Aarti: 3 am to 4 am
- Bhog Aarti: 11:15 am to 12:20 pm
- Sandhya Aarti: 7:00 pm to 8:15 pm
- Shringar Aarti: 9:00 pm to 10:15 pm
- Shayan Aarti: 10:30 pm to 11:00 pm
The facility of live darshan and aarti is available for the devotees.
Kashi Vishwanath Temple Contact Number for Inquiry 0542- 2392629, +91-6393131608