Indravati national park is one of the famous tiger reserves in Chhatisgarh. This national park is the home to one of the last populations of wild Asian buffalo. Apart from wild Asian buffalo, this wildlife sanctuary is famous for animals like tigers, leopards, gaur, blackbuck, sambar, wild boar, striped hyenas, etc. Local guides are there at this place to help in exploring this tiger reserve. This tourist place of Chhatisgarh is the perfect place for wildlife seekers, Nature enthusiastic, and photography lovers. You will find many hotels near this national park.
Best Time to Visit
- 15th December to 15th June is the best time to visit Indravati National Park.
- 50 rs. per person for Indian tourists and 20 rs for an Indian child.
- 100 rs per person for Foreign tourists and 35 rs for Foreign children.
- 100 rs extra changes to carry a video camera in the park.
- Open from 8 am to 6 pm every day. However, timings may change on the festivals and special days.